Friday, June 5, 2009

Miller family portrait...


A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to do photos for the Millers. When Broden, their oldest son, was on the way I did maternity photos for Deb and then we met up to do family portraits in Portland about a year ago. And I was lucky enough to get to photograph them again now that their 2nd son Camden arrived. This time I went to their home in Scappoose...
I love shooting at people's homes because they can relax and be comfortable, but also it gives the opportunity to learn more about them and sometimes allows for more unexpected photo opportunities... Broden loved playing inside his Dad's truck...I had a great time photographing Camden. Babies are so fascinating and I love how so much personality shows through, even when they are only weeks old. Camden had such curious eyes and was such a thinker. :)


1 comment:

  1. As always we love our picture of Broden and Kamden. You always do such a wonderful job at capturing their personality and sweetness. I wouldn't think of asking anyone else of photographing out family. Thank you so much for everything!

    ReplyDelete

Followers