Wednesday, February 3, 2010

baby evelyn...

One of my favorite things about what I do is how I get to watch love grow. I shot Reuben and Shirlyn's wedding in September of 2008 and then last weekend I got to take photos of their 3 week old beautiful little girl Evelyn. It is so great to be there to watch 2 people pledge their love to one another, and then when love creates another life, it is so awesome to be able to share some of those special moments with others as well. Reuben's parents own an alpaca farm, and they had an alpaca as their "ring bearer" during their ceremony, so it was fitting that we took some photos of Evelyn in an alpaca hat. :) They are some of my favorites from our shoot. Thanks to Shirlyn and Reuben for inviting me out to take these photos. Evelyn is so sweet and I had a really hard time putting down the camera. I hope I get to photograph her again in the future.

1 comment:

  1. You are the best! I love them all! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

    We will defiantly do more again!

    ReplyDelete

Followers