Saturday, April 17, 2010

my trip to europe...

I recently went on a trip with my husband to Europe. We covered a lot of ground and made stops at the following locations: Barcelona, Rome, Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice, Milan, and Kandern, Germany and saw a few places in France and Switzerland. It was an amazing trip with my wonderful husband, and we got to visit with a few of our best friends that live in Europe and I am so glad we experienced it together in our first year of marriage. Here are a few of my favorite images from the trip...

A playground in Barcelona
 Some cool lighting in Vatican city
The incredible Coliseum
  Monterosso, one of the 5 spots in Cinque Terre, Italy
 Found my street in Florence :)
 A beautiful night in Venice
My model/husband :)
  Our wonderful friends Stephanie & Luke showing us around in France
During a walk in Kandern, Germany

Thank you Sara, Steph & Luke for showing us such a great time! What a great trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers