Monday, November 2, 2009

Abby's Senior Photos...

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Oregon and a lovely day for a shoot... so, I was very happy to be able to walk around Sherwood, where I live, and take Abby's senior portraits. It was great spending a few hours with her and learning more about her plans after graduation, and photographing her was really fun too. She has blue eyes that sparkle and the sweetest smile, and she fell into great poses so naturally... the whole shoot I was trying to convince her to take up a career in modeling. :) It was also nice to see that just down the street I have some great backdrops for portraits at my disposal.

Between the beautiful weather and the stunning girl, my job was made pretty easy. Here are a few of my favorites so far...
she laughed at my jokes too... which is always a bonus.

1 comment:

Followers