Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kylie's Senior Photos...

Last weekend I had the opportunity to shoot Kylie's senior photos. I have had the privilege of photographing Kylie multiple times over the years and it is always a blast. She is very photogenic with her sparkling blue eyes and beautiful smile, but she is also hilarious and so much fun to be around. The night before I confirmed our shoot via text, and jokingly stated "you better be ready to work it" and she responded "I was born ready"... and she was. :) Here are a few of my favorites.








Thanks Kylie (and Patty) for allowing me to photograph so many important events in your lives. You are all so special to me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! You have amazing eyes Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhhhh ... little Kybers is all grown up and pretty and stuff!! XOXOXOOXOXO Aunt Great

    ReplyDelete

Followers