Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Big Sky Wedding...

So I have been slacking a bit on my blogging because I got married last month, so things were a little busy... but now I am back from the honeymoon and excited to share some of my recent work.

So first, my dear friends Nikki & Tucker got married at the end of August and hired me and my husband (that's fun to say) to come shoot their wedding in Feely, Montana. It was my first time in Montana and I fell in love. It was the most perfect backdrop to the most perfect day. Nikki is absolutely hilarious and she also knows how to work it in front of a camera so needless to say, the day was a breeze for me. :)




It was a great trip over all and to be there and capture moments on my friend's special day was an honor. I hope to be visiting the Edmunsons again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers