Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mackenzie & Scott Part 1...

Last Saturday, October 10th, I shot Mackenzie & Scott's wedding at the Mcmenamin's Kennedy School. Mackenzie and I were great friends back in the day... performed classics like "rubber ducky" together in the school talent show... it has be wonderful reconnecting with her over the last couple of years. Their wedding was the first that I have shot since my own wedding and I was very happy to be back behind the lens again. Kennedy School had so many great bars/rooms, details, and cool spots to work with. Plus it was where I was proposed to, so it has some special meaning to me as well. :) It was a lot of fun. And while it was rather chilly, the sky was clear so we were able to shoot outside as well. It was a perfect day for a great couple.


I couldn't get over the bride's awesome shoes... Her something blues she wore for the ceremony and then went to the sneakers for the reception. Loved her style.

Her brother Pat worked as bridal security. :)




more to come...

3 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful. I especially love the still lifes. You have a great sense of color, contrast and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am sooooo getting a copy of that photo of Pat. It may be one of the best that has EVER been taken of him.

    ReplyDelete

Followers