Monday, December 21, 2009

yoyo camp gives back...

Over the weekend my husband put on a yoyo camp for his after school yoyo university students and any others that wanted to join in the fun. He and his friend/professional yoyoer Colin teach kids how to yoyo weekdays at different elementary schools in the area. For more information check out their website www.prophezy.com. Colin's fiance Emily and I helped with registration and then I decided to take a few photos while I was there...

The kids ranged in age and skill level and it was so fun to watch them yoyo and to see that it was not only fun for them but a confidence builder as well.

We thought this would be a good opportunity to collect donations as well, so we collected food and clothing donations from campers and we were overwhelmed with the amount of donations. It was awesome!!!

The day included a yoyo show during snack time...


as well as competitions and prizes at the end.


Overall it was a great day and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers