Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dustin & Bridget...

On Monday I got together with some good friends, Dustin & Bridget. They have been married for a few years now and Dustin proposed to Bridget at Hotel Vintage, which was the final stop on the scavenger hunt proposal he created for Bridget. Quite the impressive and creative way to propose I must say! So, we decided to take some photos there and walk around Portland to see what else we could find.

It was so fun spending the afternoon taking photos of them. It was a definite change of pace from our usual hang outs at Mcmennamins or watching Blazer games, which I always enjoy, but it was a nice to see them through the lens. They are a great couple and it became even more clear to me during our shoot how much they truly love each other. :) Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day...

 
 
 





 
 
 

Thanks again guys! See you soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. O...M...G!!! These are so beautiful! You're such a fabulous photographer and I must say my big bro and sis are just the most gorgeous people ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these.... I think some of your best shots yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers