Monday, January 25, 2010

winter wonderland...

On sunday morning I met up with Kristin & Rian up at Mt. Hood for their engagement shoot. We were hoping for clear skies originally but it was snowing hard the whole time we were there, and I was actually really happy for the snow in the end. It made it so much fun and a new challenge for me to work in too. They say no two snowflakes are the same and this is definitely true for people as well... and that is what I love about what I do. I have done quite a few engagement shoots but every time it is new and different, and this was no exception... and was one of the most fun shoots I have had in a long time. Kristin & Rian are high school sweethearts and it was so clear how comfortable they were with each other and also how very much in love they are. I am shooting their wedding along with my husband in August and this shoot just made me even more excited for their big day!

I was so thankful to get out of the rain for a few hours and into the beautiful snow... with a beautiful couple!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers