Monday, June 28, 2010

Danny & Lisa: engagement shoot...

A little over a week ago I met up with Danny & Lisa at Forest Park to do their engagement photos. They are getting married in a few weeks at Postle Waits (One of my favorite wedding venues) so I am glad we were able to do these photos before the big day. Danny has been in Iraq and recently returned home and it was wonderful to see Lisa and Danny together and the obvious love they have for each other. I can't imagine the difficulties of having your loved one away at war, but it was very clear that it has only made their relationship stronger and they are so happy to be back together. I had a great time with Danny & Lisa (and Danny's adorable daughter Taylinn). Especially towards the end of our shoot when they rolled up their jeans and stepped into the cold water.
Thanks Danny & Lisa! I can't wait for the big day!

1 comment:

  1. These are stunning... Laura, you're just getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete

Followers