Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grant & Elsa: Married 06.26.10

Grant and Elsa got married a little over a week ago and I had a blast shooting this wedding. Elsa and her 3 sisters got along so well and they seemed to truly be best friends, which was so neat to see. The love between both families was so evident. It really was my absolute pleasure to spend my day capturing moments with these people. It is weddings like this, with so much undeniable love, and people like this, who are so thoughtful and kind, that make me love being a wedding photographer. Thank you so much to the Larsons and the Webers for having me be a part of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, we are blown away by your artistic touches to a wonderful day! We loved having you share the day with us...you were, hands down our best investment in the day!! You are joy to work with!!
    xxo The Larsons... all of us!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers