Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Prophezy Productions + Elle Images

In August of 2009 my husband Greg and I shot Nikki and Tucker's wedding in Montana and throughout the day he captured some footage of me shooting so I decided to put together a little video with the collaboration of some of our work. I feel so fortunate to be doing what I truly love and also that I was able to meet and fall in love with a man that I get to work with every once in awhile and can truly understand the long saturdays I put it. He is so talented and creative and I loved seeing both of our work come together. And a little good music helps too. :)

Nikki & Tucker's Wedding from Laura Winterrowd on Vimeo.

Sorry about the quality of the video, I am still trying to figure out the best way to upload to the blog and so far only low res will work. :( I have the high resolution version on my personal facebook page if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers